Texas Dance Hall Tradition Since 1938.
WESTERN SWING DANCE SPONSORED BY THE TEXAS DANCE HALL PRESERVATION. Friday June 14th featuring Hot Club of Cowtown and Big Cedar Fever Doors open at 6pm Food will be available for sale from 6pm to 9pm at $10.00 a plate Menu: Pork roast, parsley potatoes, green beans, and sauerkraut Full bar available
HISTORIC NATIONAL HALL PRESENTS RANDY TATAREVICH BAND DOORS OPEN AT 6PM DANCE 7PM – 11PM GENERAL ADMISSION $10.00 VIP ADMISSION $15.00 VIP MEET & GREET $20.00 BBQ DINNER WILL BE SERVED 6PM-9PM COST IS $8.00 A PLATE FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL JON DURHAM AT 817-624-1361 OR 817-881-4284
HISTORIC NATIONAL HALL PRESENTS GARY P. NUNN FRIDAY MAY 31, 2019 DOORS OPEN AT 6PM DANCE 7PM – 11PM GENERAL ADMISSION $20.00 VIP ADMISSION $30.00 VIP MEET & GREET $40.00 BBQ DINNER WILL BE SERVED FROM 6PM-9PM COST IS $8.00 A PLATE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL JON DURHAM AT 817-624-1361 OR(…)
Join us at Historic National Hall every first Sunday of the month with our own 92nd Roadhouse Band !! Doors open at 1pm Dance 2pm to 6pm . Admission is $8.00 and Heritage BBQ will be serving BBQ plates for $8.00 . Notice the cost of admission has increased to $8.00 a person.
- Lodge # 92 membership meetings are the second Sunday of each month at 2 p.m., or as otherwise specified.
- The youth club also meets at 2 p.m. every second Sunday with Holly Hubenak as the youth leader.
- The Ladies Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month
- Family Nights are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month
- Country/Western dances are on the first Sunday from 3-7 p.m.
- Polka Dances as announced
- Ballroom Dancing 2nd Friday night hosted by Tanglefoot Dance Club - Coat and tie and dresses req