Texas Dance Hall Tradition Since 1938.
Czech Heritage Day is September 21st. We will be having a traditional Czech dinner which includes pork roast, parsley potatoes, sauerkraut, green beans and salad. Doors open at 1pm and admission is $10.00 a person, children 15 years and younger are free. Food will be served from 1pm to 6pm at $10.00 a plate and(…)
Latin Express will be at Historic National Hall on Friday August 16th. Doors open at 6:30pm and admission is $10.00 a person. BBQ dinners will be available for $10.00 a plate and will be served from 6:30 to 9:00pm. Latin Express will take the stage at 8:00pm Full bar is available So come out and(…)
We are sorry to say that we have CANCELLED Al Nelson for Friday August 23rd. Sorry for any inconvenience. Our next dance will be CZECH HERITAGE DAY Saturday September 21st. Al Nelson is going to be at Historic National Hall on Friday August 23rd. Doors open at 6:00pm, admission is $20.00 a person and(…)
Join us at Historic National Hall every first Sunday of the month with our own Randy Tatarevich Band !! Doors open at 1pm Dance 2pm to 6pm . Admission is $8.00 and Heritage BBQ will be serving BBQ plates for $8.00 . Notice the cost of admission has increased to $8.00 a person.
- Lodge # 92 membership meetings are the second Sunday of each month at 2 p.m., or as otherwise specified.
- The youth club also meets at 2 p.m. every second Sunday with Holly Hubenak as the youth leader.
- The Ladies Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month
- Family Nights are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month
- Country/Western dances are on the first Sunday from 3-7 p.m.
- Polka Dances as announced
- Ballroom Dancing 2nd Friday night hosted by Tanglefoot Dance Club - Coat and tie and dresses req