Texas Dance Hall Tradition Since 1938.
We are celebrating our Czech Heritage Day on September 15th!!!!! Doors will open at 1:00pm with dinner being served from 1:00 to 4:00. We will be serving a traditional Czech dinner including pork loin, sauerkraut, green beans, and parsley potatoes. There will also be some Czech pastries for dessert. There will be a cake(…)
Start the Christmas season with our Christmas Polka Party featuring The Moravians Polka Band. There will be polka dancing, Pivo (Czech for beer), finger foods, and lots of fun. So, everyone come out to enjoy family, friends and dancing on the best dance floor in North Texas. Doors open at 1pm, Dance 2pm to 6pm(…)
- Lodge # 92 membership meetings are the second Sunday of each month at 2 p.m., or as otherwise specified.
- The youth club also meets at 2 p.m. every second Sunday with Holly Hubenak as the youth leader.
- The Ladies Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month
- Family Nights are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month
- Country/Western dances are on the first Sunday from 3-7 p.m.
- Polka Dances as announced
- Ballroom Dancing 2nd Friday night hosted by Tanglefoot Dance Club - Coat and tie and dresses req