Texas Dance Hall Tradition Since 1938.
THIS DANCE HAS BEEN CANCELED AND WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE DUE TO THE WEATHER!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE BUT WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE SAFE OUT THERE!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!! We will be celebrating this Sunday from 3 to 7pm. Join us for great polka music featuring The(…)
Come celebrate the New Year with 95.9 The Ranch’s new Ranch Factor winner Adrian Johnston!! Adrian will take the stage at 10pm and bring us into the New Year with her brand of Country and Western dance music!!!! Doug Rose and Company will open the show with classic acoustic western music at 7:30pm and entertain(…)
Start the Christmas season with our Christmas Polka Party featuring The Moravians Polka Band. There will be polka dancing, Pivo (Czech for beer), finger foods, and lots of fun. So, everyone come out to enjoy family, friends and dancing on the best dance floor in North Texas. Doors open at 1pm, Dance 2pm to 6pm(…)
This Sunday, October 22nd National Hall will be hosting 95.9 The Ranch Texas Red Dirt Roads Radio Series with Justin Frazell. Justin will be providing the talented musicians on this weekly show. The show is from 3PM to 6PM and will be broadcast live. Admission is FREE, the bar will be open, BBQ Dinners and(…)
- Lodge # 92 membership meetings are the second Sunday of each month at 2 p.m., or as otherwise specified.
- The youth club also meets at 2 p.m. every second Sunday with Holly Hubenak as the youth leader.
- The Ladies Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month
- Family Nights are the second and fourth Tuesday of the month
- Country/Western dances are on the first Sunday from 3-7 p.m.
- Polka Dances as announced
- Ballroom Dancing 2nd Friday night hosted by Tanglefoot Dance Club - Coat and tie and dresses req